Donna Summer Had Cancer

Written By ALL HOT NEWS on Friday, May 18, 2012 | 4:56 AM

Donna-Summer

Donna Summer surrendered after a battle with cancer at the age of 63 years. Singer known as the nickname Queen of Disco is dead in Florida.

TMZ calling the site, long time he struggled with cancer. However, the spirit of his amazing, even recently tried to finish his latest album.

Summers, whose real name is LaDonna Gaines, spawned many hits in the era of the 1970s, including I Feel Love, Last Dance, and Bad Girls.

He recorded five-time Grammy Award winner and the first artist to have three consecutive double albums reached number one on the Billboard charts.

He also noted spawned four singles record with a fourth exploded in the United States within a period of just thirteen months.

Summers is married to actor Helmuth Sommer in 1973 before the couple gave birth to daughter in the same year.

Although the marriage collapsed in 1975, he still bears the name of her ex-husband, even used as a stage name. He is married to musician Brooklyn Dream, Bruce Sudano, in 1980 and the couple later had two daughters.

In 1994, the family moved from Los Angeles to Nashville where Donna had a break from the world of singing. He was known to suffer from serious depression after the September 11 tragedy.

"I was totally freaked out by the terrible experience that day. I can not get out, I do not want to talk to anyone. I kept the curtains closed and was moved from the room," he admits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment