Mick Jagger - Keith Richards Finally Makes Peace
Written By ALL HOT NEWS on Sunday, May 20, 2012 | 4:40 AM
Two legendary musicians from the legendary band The Rolling Stones who have been feuding for years, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards finally stop fighting. In 2010, Keith released his autobiography entitled LIFE, in which in which he lambasted the vocalist.
Peaceful protest began with Keith who apologized for his words are harsh to the recognition of Mick. He said the two had met and discussed their relationship is fine.
"Looking back, we have been through every grade of life, to the lowest," said Mick, "In that year, the 1980s, Keith and I'm not very good communication."
"I'm very busy with the business other than The Rolling Stones, mostly because I felt there was no longer interested. But now it is clear that Keith was disappointed by what I do," said Mick explained.
The statement also confirmed the guitarist, "Mick was right. We've talked a good, kind of talk that was so long ago we did not do," said Keith.
"As in the book, that's my story. Some are very rude, I actually experienced it. Some mention Mick, and I'm sorry," said Keith.
Finally, The Rolling Stones postpone their world tour reportedly being held in celebration of the age-50 The Rolling Stones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment